By Gavin Porter
Today legendary broadcaster Craig Sager passed away, after his long hard-fought battle with cancer.
The cheerful courtside reporter covered sports for over 40 years and spent the longevity of his outstanding career with TNT. Just last week the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame announced that Sager would be a member of the next class of inductees.
Our prayers and sentiments go out to Sager’s family, colleagues, and friends.
In his honor, here are UNISWAG’s top-five Sager suits:
1. Sager goes all out for 2016 All-Star game in Toronto
2. Sager accepts the Jimmy V perseverance award at the 2016 ESPY’s
3. Sager goes plaid with a fishes tie in the 2016 Western Conference Finals
4. Real men rock pink: Sager reps bright suite during 2013 Eastern Conference Finals
5. Sager pulls off the purple at the 2011 All-Star game
Rest in peace to the king of courtside swag, you and your impeccable style will be dearly missed.